According to information from the police of Gia Rai town (Bac Lieu province), on May 4, the police agency has recently called the family of the lady who wants to bring her kid and jump into the river to commit suicide to encourage her and her son’s safe return home.
Accordingly, around midday two days ago, the police of Ho Phong ward, Gia Rai town, got information from the public about a lady driving a motorbike carrying a boy to the center of Ho Phong Bridge and then parking there. The mother then hugged her son and brought him to the bridge railing area, planning to commit suicide.
When the police of Ho Phong ward, Gia Rai town received the news, they rushed to the spot and convinced the woman, who had dropped her suicide plan, and agreed to go to the ward police headquarters to explain her actions.
The lady confessed to the police that her name was P.T.K. (SN 1989, residing in An Trach commune, Dong Hai district, Bac Lieu province) and that she had a 10-year-old child (her biological son).
According to Ms. K., she planned to commit suicide because she was upset about her family, so she lost her mind and wanted to bring her child to jump off the bridge together.
- What did the pervert who broke right into a hostel and sexually assaulted a woman in Hanoi confessed on the police station?
- Investigation launched as bodies found in Hanoi
- New info on the case of ‘youngster hitting the police, mom filming’ on the night time of the first day of Tet in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis
- Three men jailed for ivory smuggling
- Vietnamese woman in Korea sentenced to prison for jumping from apartment with newborn baby
- India police save 3-year-old boy from bullets during terror attack
- Hai Phong City’s police seize over 665 kilograms of drug
- The second the robber broke into the financial institution in Hai Phong, threatened the employees with a gun
- Jealous love, the man hunts down the mother and son of his lover