HCMC – Temperatures in northern Vietnam have dropped due to a cold spell. Meanwhile, unseasonal rain has affected the Mekong Delta from the afternoon till late this evening.
According to the National Center for Hydrometeorological Forecasting, it has become cold or extremely cold with temperatures falling below three degrees Celsius in the northern upland.
There will be showers from Quang Binh to Phu Yen provinces in central Vietnam. Southern provinces can expect thunderstorms in the evening but sunshine in the daytime.
Regional weather forecasts for Wednesday, January 25
Cloudy, scattered rain, sunny from noon. Very cold in several places. Possible frosts on high mountains. Temperatures from 9 to 12 degrees Celsius, even dropping below six degrees Celsius at some places, and below three degrees Celsius on high mountains.
Cloudy, no rain in the evening. Very cold, extreme cold in mountainous regions, possible frosts on high mountains. Temperatures from 9 to 12 degrees Celsius, dropping to 6-9 degrees Celsius in mountainous areas, and below three degrees Celsius at high mountains. Highest temperature at 16 to 19 degrees Celsius.
No rain at night. Very cold weather with temperatures falling to 9-12 degrees Celsius.
From Danang City to Binh Thuan Province
Cloudy and showers. Cold from late at night till early morning in the north with temperatures at 19 to 24 degrees Celsius and highest temperatures at 25 to 29 degrees Celsius.
Cloudy. Lowest temperatures at 16-19 degrees Celsius and highest temperatures at 25-28 degrees Celsius.
Cloudy. Lowest temperatures at 21-24 degrees Celsius and highest temperatures at 30-33 degrees Celsius.
- A strong cold spell hit northern provinces of Vietnam
- How long does the ongoing cold spell last?
- Chill New Year for northern Vietnam courtesy of strong cold front
- The weather of the Lunar New Year in 3 regions of the country￼
- Another strong cold front hitting northern provinces of Vietnam
- Another strong cold front with some rain making its way into Vietnam
- Heat wave sends temperature up to 42 degrees Celsius in northern, central regions
- The temperature drops to -2 degrees Celsius, the ice covers the top of Phja Oac and Cao Bang
- Temperatures to top 40 Celsius degrees as heatwave blankets Vietnam