HCMC – Fireworks displays started in HCMC at 0:00 a.m. on January 22, the first day of the Lunar New Year (Tet) as HCMC and other parts of the country rang in the Year of the Cat.
The fireworks shows at six locations in the city attracted thousands of people and created an exciting and bustling atmosphere on Lunar New Year’s Day. Tet revelers came to take photos, enjoy the amazing fireworks displays and musical performances, and wish for a happy and prosperous new year.
HCMC displayed fireworks for the first time since the Covid-19 pandemic struck more than two years ago.Revelers ring in the Year of the Cat with fireworks displays at six locations The six locations comprise the Saigon River Tunnel area in Thu Duc City, Dam Sen Cultural Park in District 11, Ben Noc Memorial Temple in Thu Duc City, Ben Duoc Temple in Cu Chi District, Monument Temple for Martyrs of Mau Than 1968 in Binh Chanh District, and Can Thanh Town in Can Gio District Fireworks displays on the occasion of the Lunar New Year bring exciting, joyful, and happy moments to young people Thousands of people come to downtown HCMC on Lunar New Year’s Eve to enjoy a dazzling and eye-catching firework display at the start of the Lunar New Year Colorful fireworks light up the night sky as HCMC rings in the Year of the Cat Fireworks displays bring joy to many A couple enjoys the fireworks display in the Saigon River Tunnel area in Thu Duc City
The fireworks displays last 15 minutes
- Ho Chi Minh City fireworks at 4 points
- Where to catch New Year’s Eve fireworks in Saigon for free
- Mekong Delta provinces cancel Tet fireworks shows because of pandemic
- Ho Chi Minh City fires fireworks at 6 points to celebrate the Lunar New Year 2023
- Note immediately the 2021 Lunar New Year fireworks in Da Nang
- HCMC closes 10 streets for New Year celebrations tonight
- People flock to the streets in major cities to celebrate New Year
- Hanoi to scale down Lunar New Year fireworks to prevent Covid-19
- In HCMC, watch New Year fireworks from up close