Tourism authorities in Khanh Hoa Province, south-central Vietnam have given a nod to the provision of a tour service allowing travelers to sleep over on a cruise ship at Nha Trang Bay.
The Khanh Hoa People’s Committee said on Friday that the service is currently in a 12-month trial phase as per a travel company's proposal.
Pham Van Chuong, director of the Nha Trang Port Authority, said that given the proposal, the tour will offer tourists the opportunity to spend the night on Nha Trang Bay like staying in a floating hotel, with a maximum capacity of approximately 100 passengers.
When tourists participate in the tour, they will be welcomed on the cruise ship at the Nha Trang Port in the afternoon.
Following a visit to Nha Trang Bay, passengers will spend the night on the cruise ship docked at the bay.
The next morning, the cruise will return to the port and passengers will disembark.
Chuong said that this service is new, aside from sea and island tours and sunset watching services that have been operated at Nha Trang Bay for a long time.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!
Linh To - Phan Song Ngan / Tuoi Tre News
- 25 survive cruise ship fire off Kien Giang coast
- Vinpearl pilots tourism dive boat service in Nha Trang
- Massive fire engulfs cruise ship in southern Vietnam
- Five expensive travel experiences in Vietnam
- Overnight visitors to Ha Long Bay enjoy 50% discount on entrance fees
- Việt Nam named as best Asian river cruise destination
- Explore the beauty of the international passenger ship port in Halong Bay
- ‘Wind change’ with the 30/4 holiday on the yacht
- Kayaking service rolls out new way to discover Trang An complex