Wednesday, August 3, 2022 20:10
Within the revised round the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching has simply issued has formally modified the historical past topic from elective to obligatory at highschool degree.
In keeping with information from Nguoi Lao Dong, Vietnamnet, on August 3, the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching issued a round amending and supplementing plenty of contents within the new basic schooling program.
On this round, plenty of contents within the Grasp Program and the Basic Schooling Program in Historical past are adjusted, making certain the necessities “Designing the Historical past topic in the highschool curriculum consists of each obligatory and elective elements in an inexpensive and scientific method, making certain the best effectiveness in conventional schooling and character improvement for college students. born”.
Due to this fact, Historical past (from an elective topic within the Social Sciences group) turns into a obligatory topic.
Thus, within the curriculum, there are obligatory instructional topics and actions together with: Literature; Maths; Overseas language 1; Historical past; Bodily schooling; Protection and Safety Schooling; Experiential actions, profession steering; Native instructional content material.
Moreover, the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching additionally adjusted the variety of chosen topics to 9 topics and never divided into topic teams. College students select 4 topics from 9 electives. Elective topics embrace: Geography; Financial and authorized schooling; Physics; Chemistry; Organic; Know-how; Info Know-how; Music; Arts.
For the highschool program, Historical past is a obligatory topic for all college students, with a period of 52 durations/yr (adjusted from 70 durations/yr). The chosen subject of research Historical past consists of 35 durations/yr (In keeping with Round 32/2018).
The Ministry of Schooling and Coaching stated that the adjustment all the time complies with the aims and viewpoints of the Grasp Program and the traits of the Historical past topic. On the identical time, with out altering the construction of the issued program, strengthening basic data on the primary schooling stage, serving to college students perceive extra deeply about core data via subjects with a purpose to develop their qualities and competencies. learner.
This modification additionally ensures that the quantity of data should be in step with the notion of all college students, making certain the fundamental and systematic; and on the identical time present career-oriented schooling for highschool college students.
The historical past half should be possible, acceptable, and reasonably priced for all college students. As well as, the adjustment additionally pays consideration to the concord, logic, and the connection between the content material of the obligatory historical past subjects (primary and core) with the related career-oriented subjects. depth.
In keeping with the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching, the adjustment of this system ensures the usage of compiled tenth grade textbooks. Academics have been educated to implement the Program of 70 durations/yr, so they’re certified to show 52 classes/yr (out of 70 durations/yr).
- Chairman of the Committee for Tradition and Training: ‘Contemplating that historical past is a obligatory topic’
- The official reply to the Chemistry topic graduating from highschool in 2022 of the Ministry of Schooling and Coaching
- The Ministry of Training and Coaching proposes to waive all tuition charges for center faculty college students nationwide from 2022-2023
- Historical past could also be a obligatory topic in highschool
- Examination questions for the mix of social sciences and social sciences for the nationwide highschool examination in 2022, all topic codes
- The case of candidates falling asleep with 0 factors in English graduating from highschool: What did the Ca Mau Division of Schooling and Coaching say?
- The Ministry of Training and Coaching formally closes the highschool commencement examination schedule in 2022
- 5 new insurance policies and rules on schooling take impact from Might 2022
- Countdown to 0:00 on July 24, the outcomes of the highschool commencement examination are formally introduced