In keeping with information from Lao Dong newspaper, within the morning of seven/7, greater than 1 million college students entered the nationwide highschool commencement examination 2022. Nonetheless, there have been additionally many circumstances that occurred that prevented candidates from taking the examination. in keeping with rules. Particularly the case on the examination board of Minh Khai Excessive Faculty (Can Huu, Quoc Oai district, Hanoi).
It’s recognized at this examination board that two male college students went to the fallacious place for the examination, resulting in them not having the ability to take the examination in Literature for the Excessive Faculty Commencement Examination 2022. Particularly at round 7:30 am this morning, two male college students. This man got here to the gate space of Sai Son Secondary Faculty and requested for instructions to Minh Khai Excessive Faculty (Can Huu, Quoc Oai).
Seeing that, the Inspector Crew officers instructed the 2 youngsters to depart their motorbikes and get on the official automobile to take them to the proper take a look at website. At about 8:00 a.m., two candidates have been delivered to the take a look at website.
The useful pressure then rapidly consulted the Council in regards to the case of two male college students who have been late. Nonetheless, the Chairman of the Examination Council determined to not allow them to in as a result of the time to go was too late in comparison with the rules. After that, two college students have been saved on the college to report the incident to relations.
It’s recognized that the reason for this unlucky incident was that each of them rode motorbikes to the take a look at website 16km away. Nonetheless, because of a mistake in trying up the route on Google Map, the 2 contestants mistakenly moved to Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Excessive Faculty (Tu Liem District).
So the 2 male college students had to return as much as 25 km to get to the proper take a look at rating. When passing via Sai Son Secondary Faculty (Quoc Oai district), 2 male college students met the useful forces and obtained assist. As a result of their mother and father are those who immediately take them to the examination, each of them cannot keep in mind the best way.
Though it is vitally unlucky for the 2 youngsters’s case, in keeping with the rules, they can’t attend the Literature class at this time. Subsequently, each of those candidates will not be eligible to think about graduating from highschool and taking the college entrance examination this yr (though the candidate might have had sufficient factors to enter a sure college via tutorial transcripts). ).
- Excessive Faculty Commencement Examination Schedule 2022: Anticipated Excessive Faculty Commencement Examination 2022 in July
- Excessive Faculty Commencement Examination 2022: Rising the large disparity between the 2 combos of Science and Know-how exams
- The 2022 highschool commencement examination schedule and the milestones that college students should pay particular consideration to
- 5 Notes for candidates registering for the 2022 highschool commencement examination on-line
- Retaining the candidates’ highschool commencement examination papers as a result of they owe further tuition
- Search for probably the most correct rating of the 2022 Bac Kan Nationwide Excessive College Examination
- New factors within the college entrance examination in 2022, candidates must pay particular consideration to
- HOT!!! Nationwide Excessive Faculty Commencement Examination 2022: What is going to the construction of Literature subjects be like?
- The quickest and most correct reply to the maths query 101 of the Nationwide Excessive College Commencement Examination in 2022