HÀ NỘI — Quảng Ninh will reduce entrance fees to some of its most popular tourist attractions by half in the first six months of 2022.
The list includes Hạ Long Bay, Quảng Ninh Museum, and the Yen Tử Complex of Monuments and Landscape.
This initiative will play an important role to restart tourism services in Quảng Ninh, with people visiting these attractions expected to explore other spots in the province.
It is predicted that in the first half of 2022, the number of tourists and visitors to Hạ Long Bay will reach 1.2 to 1.5 million; Quảng Ninh Museum, 100,000; and the Yen Tử Complex, 200,000 to 250,000.
In the past two years due to COVID-19, the Quảng Ninh Province People’s Council has decided to reduce entrance fees to these tourist attractions, equivalent to nearly VNĐ50 billion (US$2.1 million) in total. — VNS
- Quang Ninh to offer huge discounts to boost tourism
- Quang Ninh launches VND100-billion tourism stimulus package
- Overnight visitors to Ha Long Bay enjoy 50% discount on entrance fees
- Quang Ninh hopes to welcome three million tourists in Q4
- Tourism stimulus package helps increase tourists to Quang Ninh
- Quang Ninh, Ha Giang foster tourism in the South
- Tourists flock again to Quang Ninh after social distancing rules lifted
- Quang Ninh province welcomes 1.2 million guests in one month
- Quảng Ninh’s 'Green-lane' plan to recover tourism in 2022