With borders closed, many tour guides are becoming creative. One guide is offering virtually tours to give people a taste of Vietnam. He believes this could be the future of vacations.
- Tour guides excited to get back into the field
- Covid-19 shutdown puts tour guides out of jobs
- Danang organizes free tours
- Da Nang offers free city tours to tourists
- Luxury tour operator launches a series of private journeys aimed at domestic corporate travelers
- Cần Giờ welcomes first tour after months of social distancing
- When Should You Need a Tour Guide in Hue?
- Travel agencies seek changes to cope with Covid-19
- Tour guide keeps passion for travel alive by teaching