The People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City has recently issued a plan to support foreigners who fall into difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic in the city.
More stories at Vietnam Insider’s homepage.
Accordingly, the municipal military high command will work with authorities of Thu Duc city, districts, departments and agencies to arrange accommodation along with meals for foreigners in concentrated quarantine facilities.
The municipal People’s Committee assigned the local police to ensure security and safety in those facilities.
The municipal Health Department must also ensure necessary medical supplies there and offer training courses on pandemic prevention and control.
By now, thousands of expats residing in Ho Chi Minh City have been vaccinated against the COVID-19 pandemic in recent weeks, thereby helping to protect themselves and the wider community.
- Foreigners in HCMC to be vaccinated against Covid-19
- Foreigners Appreciate Vietnam s Support Amid Covid 19
- How Vietnam support foreigners amid pandemic?
- How can recovered patients take part in Ho Chi Minh City’s COVID-19 response?
- HCM City plans to use local schools as Covid-19 quarantine facilities
- HCMC gathers forces to participate in Covid-19 prevention
- Hundreds of hotels in Ho Chi Minh City join hands in COVID-19 fight
- Relief Aids Presented To Foreigners In Ho Chi Minh City During Pandemic
- Da Nang suspends receiving tourists amid COVID-19 fears