A ceremony to receive four million Covid-19 antigen rapid test kits worth VND373 billion (US$16.4 million) severing HCMC residents yesterday was held by the Standing Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front in Ho Chi Minh City – the Ho Chi Minh City Board for the mobilization, reception and distribution of Covid-19 pandemic prevention funds.
More stories at Vietnam Insider’s homepage.
Accordingly, the Covid-19 antigen rapid test kits were donated by T&T Group Joint Stock Company, Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) and the Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank).
Speaking at the ceremony, Chairwoman of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Ho Chi Minh City To Thi Bich Chau thanked for the supports of people, enterprises and benefactors to fight the Covid-19 pandemic in the city.
Currently, the city needs ten million Covid-19 antigen rapid test kits so the medical equipment and supplies are considered as a very meaningful gift at the current tough time. HCMC would like to thank the units for their great and timely supports this time to help the city medical sector soon repel the pandemic and bring Ho Chi Minh City to the new-normal state.
- Berlin donates 30,000 Covid-19 rapid test kits to Vietnam
- Medical supplies donated to Can Tho for battle against COVID-19
- ROK city sends 5,000 COVID-19 rapid test kits to Vietnam's Da Lat
- Can rapid COVID-19 tests be done at home in Vietnam?
- Germany offers 180,000 COVID-19 test kits to Vietnam
- Leipzig city gifts coronavirus test kits to Vietnamese hospital
- Here’s what you need to know about Rapid COVID-19 testing
- Vietnam warns against unregulated Covid 19 test kits
- German hospital provides medical supplies to Vietnam to fight Covid