Vietnam Vaccine JSC received 1.44 million doses of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine in HCMC Thursday as part of its deal with the Swedish-British company.
Of the 30 million doses it is buying, it has received around 8.2 million so far.
More stories at Vietnam Insider’s homepage.
Vietnam has received over 25 million vaccines through commercial contracts, the global vaccine access mechanism Covax and foreign aid.
It has vaccinated over 18.5 million people with 2.1 million getting two shots.
The country aims to vaccinate 70 percent of its 96 million population by next year.
- More 659,900 AstraZeneca vaccine doses arrived in HCMC Thursday morning
- Vietnam to get a million Covid-19 vaccine doses by July
- Vietnam to received over 501,000 AstraZeneca vaccine doses by Poland
- Another 1.2 million AstraZeneca COVID vaccine doses arrived in Vietnam
- Vietnam spends $332 mln to buy 61 mln Covid vaccine doses
- Vietnam gets 288,000 more AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine doses
- Vietnam gets 288,000 more AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine shots
- Japan donate 1 million Covid-19 vaccine doses to Vietnam
- Vietnam just received another 811,200 COVID-19 vaccine doses, how to get vaccinated?