CityLand is proactively supporting the “Food at Stabilized Prices and with Free Delivery” program, an initiative of the Market Club - PHOTOS: CITYLAND
HCMC - To support HCMC in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic and provide citizens with access to quality food at stabilized prices, CityLand Investment Co., Ltd. is participating in the “Food at Stabilized Prices and with Free Delivery” program in the city.
The program is organized by the Market Club, an affiliation of the Saigon Times Club, a non-profit arm of the Saigon Times Group, under the auspices of the HCMC Department of Industry and Trade.
With support from businesses and organizations, the program helps residents in the city access safe meat, fish and vegetables at fair prices during the Covid-19 pandemic and offers free home delivery.
To support the program, CityLand is helping the organizers classify the goods and transport them to the residents, especially those living in areas under lockdown or quarantine.
The company is also providing venues to gather the goods, break rooms for the members of the organizing board and financial support for residents in Go Vap District, one of the localities hit the hardest by the pandemic, to buy the necessities.
CityLand helps classify the goods and transport them to residents in HCMC
- Saigon Times Club's affiliated club launches food sale program
- Clubs under Saigon Times Club join hands to support Central Vietnam
- CityLand - active member in CSR field
- 2030 Businesspeople Club delivers necessities to people in quarantined areas
- SGT launches “Saigon Times-Great Circle 2021” program
- “Saigon Times-Great Circle” donates gifts to residents in HCMC’s Hoc Mon Dist
- Saigon Times - Great Circle donates necessities to Covid-19 treatment hospitals
- Saigon Times - Great Circle provides relief for underprivileged people in HCMC
- HCMC fixes selling prices of pork for Tet holidays