The Starlight Bridge in Phu My Hung Urban Area, District 7, HCMC, a well-known attraction in the city - PHOTO: COURTESY OF THE ORGANIZER
HCMC - The HCMC Photographic Association has launched the first HCMC International Photo Contest, which is open to all amateur and professional photographers from around the world.
The contest features four categories---open color, open monochrome, travel (color and monochrome) and daily life (color and monochrome). Each candidate can submit a maximum of four photos per category.
Photos that have not won any previous contests or been displayed at exhibitions organized in Vietnam are eligible for the contest.
Entries should be submitted to the organizer no later than October 15 via www.hopaphotocontest.com.
The judging panel consists of renowned domestic experts together with international experts such as Yousuf Tusha of Bangladesh and Andre Tore of France.
The organizer will grant a total of 121 prizes as well as consolation prizes by the sponsors. A ceremony to announce the winners and an exhibition showcasing the winning photos are scheduled to take place in the city late this year.
The first HCMC International Photo Contest is organized under the auspices of the International Federation of Photographic Art, the Photographic Society of America, Image Sans Frontiere and the Vietnam Association of Photographic Artists.
- International Photo Contest launched
- 11th International Photo Contest in Vietnam launched
- Eleventh International Photo Contest launched under patronage of FIAP, ISF
- Contest for AI implementation launched in HCMC
- Fine arts contest for children launched
- Photo contests spotlight Vietnam s beauty for Vietnamese and foreigners
- Vietnam Receives Three Honorable Mentions At International Photo Contest
- Two Vietnamese photographers claim prizes at Int l Monochrome Awards 2020
- Việt Nam wins two honourable mentions at FIAP contest