Residents of Binh Chieu Ward, Thu Duc City receive necessities from the 2030 Businesspeople Club on July 30 - PHOTOS: GIA HUNG - HUY QUYEN
HCMC - Through the Saigon Times - Great Circle 2021 program, the 2030 Businesspeople Club, a member of the Saigon Times Club, provided necessities to people affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in HCMC’s Thu Duc City and the districts of 10 and Binh Tan on July 30.
In Binh Chieu Ward, Thu Duc City, which is home to many factory workers and self-employed laborers, the club distributed 500 kilograms of rice, 2,500 eggs, five boxes of canned fish and 250 boxes of instant noodle to people living in areas under lockdown.
The club also provided 500 kilograms of rice, 1,000 eggs, two boxes of canned fish and 100 boxes of instant noodle to disadvantaged people on Ho Ngoc Lam Street, An Lac Ward, Binh Tan District.
Rice is transported to an alley in An Lac Ward, Binh Tan District
- Saigon Times - Great Circle provides 300 gift sets to disadvantaged people
- Saigon Times - Great Circle provides relief for underprivileged people in HCMC
- Saigon Times - Great Circle gives necessities to needy people in HCMC’s outlying districts
- Saigon Times - Great Circle offers relief to people in HCMC’s 1, Hoc Mon districts
- “Saigon Times-Great Circle” donates necessities to health workers in two districts
- 2030 Business Club gives 26 tons of veggies to disadvantaged workers
- “Saigon Times-Great Circle” donates gifts to residents in HCMC’s Hoc Mon Dist
- SGT launches “Saigon Times-Great Circle 2021” program
- Clubs under Saigon Times Club join hands to support Central Vietnam