Truong Bich Dung (L), a representative of the 2030 Businesspeople Club, visits Alley No. 46, Nguyen Cong Hoan Street, Ward 11, Phu Nhuan District to hand over relief to the local residents - PHOTOS: HUY QUYEN - REPORTERS
HCMC - The Saigon Times - Great Circle program, an initiative of The Saigon Times Group, gave relief to needy households and workers affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in areas under lockdown or quarantine in HCMC’s 6, 8, Go Vap, Phu Nhuan and Binh Tan districts on July 18.
With support from the Go Vap Charity Group, representatives of the 2030 Businesspeople Club, a member of the Saigon Times Club, delivered necessities to some 100 households living in Go Vap and Phu Nhuan.
Each gift set comprises 5 kilograms of rice, one chicken, 1 kilogram of orange and one bottle of soya sauce
- “Saigon Times-Great Circle” donates necessities to health workers in two districts
- SGT launches “Saigon Times-Great Circle 2021” program
- “Saigon Times-Great Circle” donates gifts to residents in HCMC’s Hoc Mon Dist
- Clubs under Saigon Times Club join hands to support Central Vietnam
- Businesses provide aid for Covid-19 hotspots in HCMC
- Global Handwashing Day - “Hand hygiene for ALL”
- HCMC to offer VND886-billion relief package for Covid-19 affected firms, workers
- 25 people linked to religious sect in HCMC infected with Covid-19
- Vietnam records over 2,000 new Covid-19 cases