- A total of 8,557 patients have been discharged from hospital, while the country’s Covid-19 death toll has risen to 105
- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
An additional 355 local Covid-19 infections were detected from 6 am to 12:30 pm on Thursday with HCM City still the largest pandemic hotspot.
According to the Ministry of Health, among the cases, 347 were found in quarantined and locked down areas, while the remaining cases in Quang Nam and Khanh Hoa are under epidemic investigations.
HCM City accounted for the highest number of infections with 200, followed by Dong Thap (91), Phu Yen (13), An Giang (11), Quang Ngai (10), Ca Mau (7), Bac Ninh (4), Khanh Hoa (3), Lam Dong (3), Gia Lai (3), Bac Giang (3), Bac Lieu (2), Tra Vinh (2), Nghe An (1), Binh Dinh (1), and Hanoi (1).
Yen Bai, Quang Tri, Tuyen Quang, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thai Nguyen, Dien Bien, Hai Duong, Phu Tho, Nam Dinh, Quang Nam, Kien Giang and Lao Cai have experienced 14 days without detecting any new Covid-19 infections.
A total of 8,557 patients have been discharged from hospital, while the country’s Covid-19 death toll has risen to 105.
This article was originally published in Dtinews
- Vietnam documented 92 new Covid-19 cases. Total 3,998 patients have been discharged
- Vietnam logs 135 new COVID-19 infections on June 21 afternoon
- 88 new Covid-19 cases confirmed in Thursday noon report
- COVID-19: 92 new cases reported on June 14 morning
- Vietnam detects 102 new Covid-19 patients in Thursday noon
- Vietnam records 44 new local cases and 38th Covid-19 death on Thursday noon
- Breaking: Vietnam records highest single-day spike in Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam adds 260 more Covid-19 patients
- Saigon surpasses Hanoi to become 3rd largest COVID-19 hotspot in Vietnam