It’s time to take a walk together - PHOTOS: THANH HOA
HCMC - Another Covid-19 outbreak has hit HCMC since the end of April, forcing the authorities to extend the two-week social distancing order at least till the end of this month. In some parts of the city, the local scenes seem different from before again as restaurants, bars and other non-essential services have been closed and most locals and expatriates in HCMC have had to stay home.
These days, many people in the expat community in Thao Dien in Thu Duc City try to improve their fitness by jogging, walking or cycling in their neighborhood. Some even seem to enjoy their peace of mind in the unusually tranquil and peaceful settings.
Like it or not, life has to continue although normal daily schedules have to be altered.
Calm down! Don’t mess with them!
- HCMC to reconsider social distancing after one week
- Social distancing in HCMC extended for two more weeks
- HCMC pays unemployment benefits $1.1 million for workers hit by Covid-19
- Vietnam Airlines ups Da Nang flight frequency as Covid-19 outbreak eases
- Support mooted for 27,500 pandemic-affected entertainment workers in HCMC
- Carriers up Da Nang flight frequency as Covid-19 outbreak eases
- HCMC to begin social distancing tomorrow
- Young people turn to online fitness classes amid pandemic
- Vietnam logs 76 Covid-19 cases, all taxi, bus services in HCMC suspended