A representative of Intel Products Vietnam donates gift sets - PHOTOS: INTEL VIETNAM
HCMC - Intel Products Vietnam today, June 21, joined hands with the Thu Duc City Red Cross Society to present 2.4 tons of rice, 12,000 face masks and VND120 million to disadvantaged households in 12 wards in Thu Duc City in HCMC.
As many as 240 gift sets, each containing 10 kilograms of rice, vouchers worth VND500,000 and 50 face masks, were given to poor households, street vendors, lottery ticket sellers and the disabled.
“We hope these gifts will help households overcome the hardships caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and the social distancing period,” said Quach Ngoc Vinh, representative of Intel Products Vietnam.
Dang Tran Nguyen Thao, chairwoman of the Thu Duc City Red Cross Society, said, “The donations from firms and donors have significantly contributed to the wellbeing of the poor while the city is enhancing efforts to fight the pandemic.”
Since early 2020, when the Covid-19 outbreaks emerged in Vietnam, Intel Products Vietnam has cooperated with its partners to donate a total of VND5 billion to the fight against Covid-19.
Representatives of Intel Vietnam and the Thu Duc City Red Cross Society load gifts onto a pickup truck
- IPV donates ventilators to Thu Duc Medical Center
- Hundreds of gift sets handed over to poor residents, children in Dak Nong
- 2030 Business Club presents 1,300 gift sets to locked down areas
- Intel invests additional US$475 million in Vietnam
- Saigon Times - Great Circle provides 300 gift sets to disadvantaged people
- Intel channels additional $475 million into Vietnam
- Intel keen to expand investment in Vietnam
- Market Club donates 4 tons of rice to disadvantaged people
- Vietnam Red Cross Society launches campaign to support poor people
- 2030 Businesspeople Club delivers necessities to people in quarantined areas