A truck carrying relief from the “Saigon Times-Great Circle 2021” program arrives at the Medical Center of Go Vap District - PHOTOS: DUNG NGUYEN
HCMC - The “Saigon Times-Great Circle 2021” program of the Saigon Times Group donated necessities to medical workers and employees of the medical centers of HCMC’s 12 and Go Vap districts this morning, June 19 to support them in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
The necessities were contributed by Vinh Thanh Dat Food Corporation and Dr Thanh and Nescafe 3in1 brands. They included 150 boxes of cooling tea, 100 boxes of instant coffee and 500 bags of eggs.
Go Vap District and Thanh Loc Ward of District 12 were among Covid-19 hospots of the city and they were put under stringent social distancing following the prime minister’s Directive No. 16 in the first half of this month.
Go Vap is one of the districts hit the hardest in the fourth Covid-19 wave beginning late April, with the largest cluster related to the Revival Ekklesia Mission.
Pham Thi Hai Yen (2nd L), deputy director of the Go Vap District Medical Center, receives relief from the “Saigon Times-Great Circle 2021” program
- “Saigon Times-Great Circle” donates gifts to residents in HCMC’s Hoc Mon Dist
- SGT launches “Saigon Times-Great Circle 2021” program
- Businesses provide aid for Covid-19 hotspots in HCMC
- HCMC to begin social distancing tomorrow
- Clubs under Saigon Times Club join hands to support Central Vietnam
- Social distancing in HCMC extended for two more weeks
- Covid-19 spreads to all districts in HCMC
- Several districts in Long An begin social distancing
- HCMC gives detailed guidelines on social distancing under Directive 16