Deputy Prime Minister Le Van Thanh gives a certificate and flowers to Ha Quynh Anh, deputy general director of Sacombank, for the contribution - PHOTO: SACOMBANK
HCMC - Sacombank donated VND10 billion to the Government’s Covid-19 vaccine fund, which was established on June 5, and gave another VND10 billion to several agencies and organizations in many provinces and cities, including the Fatherland Front Committees, the health departments and the Red Cross, to fight Covid-19.
Until now, Sacombank and its employees have donated some VND32.5 billion to the battle against Covid-19.
Besides, the lender has offered numerous preferential policies related to interest rates, fees and the debt structure to its customers who have been affected by Covid-19.
The bank also encouraged its customers to use online transaction channels such as Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Sacombank Pay and ATM. Sacombank is launching various promotional programs to reduce or exempt service fees, offer refunds for online shopping and provide preferential deposit rates on online channels.
- Sacombank Pay enables online identity verification, account opening
- Sacombank JCB cards continue to lead market
- Sacombank profit reaches 61.7 million USD in first half
- Organisations rush to sell Sacombank shares to retrieve debts
- Sacombank wins International Innovation Award for digitisation
- Sacombank launches full-package account service combos for various corporate customer segments
- Sacombank honoured as HCM City’s outstanding enterprise in 2020
- Will Sacombank finish handling the VAMC bad debt in 2022 and outstanding interest accrued in 2024?
- Sacombank unveils attractive promotions for international credit card holders