A dish of Ba Vì’s goat meat. Photo inhat.vn
HCM CITY Meats from goat, hill chicken and ostrich are the must-try dishes in Ba Vì District in Ha Noi.
Tourists will be amazed by not only scenic landscapes, historical sites, national parks and hospitable locals, but the area's special and unique cuisine as well.
There are many different things to do in Ba Vì, but missing Ba Vì’s goat meat would be a pity.
Meat of goats raised in the mountainous district of Ba Vi is low in fat and savoury. After being prepared, julienned and marinated with basil and chamomile, goat meat can be processed into many dishes such grilled, stir-fried, steamed, or squeezed.
Ba Vì has many ostrich farms, so this meat has become a specialty. Ostrich meat is characterized by a tender, savoury, softer texture than beef and has a high nutritional content. Guests can enjoy ostrich dishes such as gizzard hotpot, stir-fried meat rolls or sausages.
The free-range chicken breeds in Ba Vì are mainly hybrid chicken, weighing about 2kg. Being fed with soybeans, corn and fish oil, the chicken here has lean meat and tough skin. Chicken is usually grilled whole, boiled, roasted with chilli or with onion. VNS
- Best delicacies to relish in Phu Yen coastal city
- Assorted duck dishes a delightful Hà Nội delicacy
- Bac Lieu cuisine check list
- The difference between the Tet tray in the 3 regions
- 6 Quang Nam dishes in the top specialties
- Pho rolls: a Hanoian specialty
- Try seafood specialties in Cà Mau
- Vietnamese meat exports to RoK market enjoy surge
- Pocket list of delicious restaurants in Buon Ma Thuot for tourists