- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
Vietnam has recorded 22 new Covid-19 local cases Sunday noon in four localities, the Ministry of Health announced.
11 cases are recorded in Bac Giang, three in Hai Duong, seven in Hanoi’s locked down K Hospital and one in Da Nang.
All the cases in Hai Duong, the K Hospital and Da Nang have made contact with confirmed Covid-19 patients. The cases in Bac Giang are associated with the Quang Chau and Van Trung industrial parks, two major coronavirus hotspots.
Since the new wave of Covid-19 emerged in Vietnam on April 27, the nation has recorded 2,089 cases in 30 cities and provinces. Over a million people have been vaccinated against Covid-19.
This article was originally published in VNExpress
- Vietnam confirms 57 local Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam confirms 117 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam confirms 60 more Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 77 new Covid-19 community transmissions Sunday evening
- Hai Duong records eight new domestic Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 44 new local cases and 38th Covid-19 death on Thursday noon
- Vietnam reports 33 more local Covid-19 cases, total hits 3,537
- The infection tally of Vietnam’s new Covid-19 wave rose to 1,678
- Vietnam confirms another 48 domestic Covid-19 infections