- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
Two field hospitals were set up in northern Bắc Ninh and Bắc Giắc Province on Wednesday by the army to help facilitate efforts in combatting COVID-19, according to the Ministry of National Defence.
The hospitals, which will provide emergency aid and treatment for COVID-19 patients, are scheduled to start operating from 5pm on Wednesday.
They will also organise two to three mobile teams who are ready to be sent to hot spots of COVID-19 pandemic in the provinces when necessary.
Each hospital has a capacity of 300 beds and is ready to increase to 500 beds if needed.
This article was originally published in VNS
- Last hospital field in Hai Duong closed
- Hai Duong sets up three field hospitals to deal with Covid-19
- Field hospitals in Hai Duong put into operation in response to COVID-19 outbreak
- Hai Duong field hospital capacity doubled
- Danang sets up field hospitals as local coronavirus infections surge
- Health Minister orders erection of Covid-19 field hospital in Can Tho
- Many localities open field hospitals for Covid-19 treatment
- Bac Ninh locks down company dormitory due to Covid-19
- Vietnam confirms 16 more imported Covid-19 cases