As spring comes to its end, freshwater mangrove trees around Hanoi are changing their colors, giving Hanoi a charmingly romantic vibe.
During this magical time of the year, anyone going past Hoan Kiem Lake will be enchanted by the sheer beauty of nature during fall foliage season.
The road along Hoan Kiem lake puts on a more romantic makeover as canopies of freshwater mangroves gradually turn from green to yellow.
One old man walking under the red-orange canopy of freshwater mangrove.
The fall foliage season makes Hoan Kiem Lake a poetic place to refresh one's soul and contemplate life.
One couple sitting in Hoan Kiem Lake area, enjoying the wonderful gift endowed by Mother Nature.
The freshwater mangrove makes Instagrammable background for photo lovers.
One old man leisurely walks under the canopies.
Freshwater mangrove, scientifically known as Barringtonia acutangula, changes its leaves in spring. The leaves fall two or three days after changing colors.
- See Hoan Kiem lake sparkling, magical at night
- Hoan Kiem Lake paths to get facelift
- Purple mop was in full bloom by Hoan Kiem Lake
- Pedestrian space around Hoan Kiem Lake reopened
- Japanese Prime Minister takes morning walk around Hoan Kiem lake
- Colourful dragon festival livens up pedestrian streets around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi
- Hoan Kiem lake pedestrian space bustling with Dragon Dance Festival
- Hanoi to close Hoan Kiem pedestrian area, Old Quarter for Tet activities
- Hanoi’s tourism promotion activities to be held