A fashion show by designer Del Valle Cortizas Diego is part of the ECO-SUS exhibition in Quy Nhon City – PHOTOS: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER
HCMC – A sustainable development themed exhibition is taking place at the International Center for Interdisciplinary Science and Education in Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province, with the participation of 11 visual artists across Vietnam.
The ECO-SUS exhibition, curated by artists The Son and Uu Dam, opened on April 8 with a viral artwork by artist Nguyen Tran Uu Dam on Quy Nhon beach to raise awareness about environmental pollution.
The event will continue with an exhibition featuring the world-class artworks of 11 Vietnamese artists such as Pham Thai Binh, Vu Xuan Dong, Tri Minh, Trinh Minh Tien and Vu Kim Thu. Through various mediums such as watercolor paintings and carved installations, the artworks call on the community to protect the sea environment.
ECO-SUS also features a fashion show by Spanish architect and designer Del Valle Cortizas Diego and invites participants to explore Lang Song, an old monastery that was built in Binh Dinh 158 years ago.
The exhibition attracts many participants
- ECO-SUS art exhibition held in Quy Nhon
- Environment-themed online exhibition features Vietnamese, foreign artists
- Int’l watercolor exhibition opens in HCMC
- Entertainment events on April 12-18
- Entertainment News on May 10-16
- Entertainment News on May 5-9
- Goethe Institut hosts first illustrations exhibition in Hanoi
- Artists raise environmental concerns through exhibition
- Exhibition explores fashion photography