- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
The last field hospital for Covid-19 patients in the northern province of Hai Duong has been officially closed after finishing its tasks.
The hospital was upgraded from a workshop area of Sao Do University’s vocational training centre in Chi Linh City. The hospital, which started operation from February 26, provided treatment for 193 Covid-19 patients.
To date, only 21 among the patients remain. They have been sent to the Hai Duong Hospital for Tropical Diseases for further treatment.
Earlier, due to the Covid-19 outbreak in Hai Duong, three field hospitals were built in the locality. They are now all shut and no Covid-19 patients at the hospitals have died.
By Wednesdays, the province had 726 Covid-19 cases, including 685 discharged from hospital. At present, only four among a total of 17,561 people who had close contact with Coviod-19 cases are still being quarantined.
This article was originally published in Dtinews
- Hai Duong dissolves last field hospital
- Field hospitals in Hai Duong put into operation in response to COVID-19 outbreak
- Hai Duong field hospital capacity doubled
- Hai Duong sets up three field hospitals to deal with Covid-19
- Da Nang will be closed Tien Son field hospital because of no Covid-19 patients.
- Danang field hospital closed as no new Covid-19 patients detected