HÀ NỘI – The second concert of LiveSpace Vietnam on April 2 will feature three talented Vietnamese underground music bands, namely Xanh 8 +1, Meowlac & Mac and The Odd Stones.
Initiated by L’Espace in collaboration with the Moonsoon Music Festival, the Paris-based record label and music distributor Believe, and the Thể Thao & Văn Hóa (Culture & Sports) newspaper, LiveSpace aims to create opportunities for the development of musical talents.
A team of experts in the music industry will support the selected artists.
During the open call for submissions from January 7 to February 28, and from April 1 to May 30, the best artists and bands will be selected to show off their talent at a live concert that will be organised every two months. Every concert which takes place from January to September at L’Espace will introduce three artists or bands. The opening concert on January 16 featured the Ha Noi-based bands Limebócx, Những Đua Trẻ, and Chu Ca Lơ.
The concert will start at 8pm. L’Espace is at 24 Trang Tiền Street. Tickets can be purchased at L’Espace or at ticketbox.vn. VNS
- Music project LiveSpace helps Vietnamese underground artists show off talent
- Music project for talented young artists launched
- First concert in Vietnam to feature pipe organ
- Vietnamese youth thrilled by virtual K-pop show Dream Concert CONNECT
- Goethe Institut to host 20th century music concert series