Sóc Trăng Province is known as the capital of bun nưoc leo (vermicelli with special broth made with special fish sauce among gourmands.
I was so excited when a friend of mine in Sóc Trăng recently invited me to her home, giving me the chance to enjoy the local cuisine.
“Although the dish is available in other provinces such as Cần Thơ, Hậu Giang, and HCM City, the tastiest and richest flavoured dish is only in Sóc Trăng,” Kiều said.
“ We Sóc Trăng people are very much proud of it,” she said. VNS
- Soc Trang and its irresistible specialties
- Xu rubbed a taste of the “eat, they want to eat more” noodles in Soc Trang
- A popular version of the Delta’s rice vermicelli soup
- Unique version of spring rolls
- 5 must-try dishes when coming to Nha Trang
- Delicious fish noodle soup in Kien Giang
- A specialty from central region
- Saliva to enjoy the famous dry buffalo in Soc Trang
- Vermicelli in crab and freshwater snail broth
- Strangely, the specialty sauce made from lobster and crab is famous for being famous in the West