The winning photos of the international photography competition "Travel Photographer of the Year 2020" have just been released, including moments taken in Vietnam.
In each photo category, the adjudicators select the best and impressive works to introduce to the public, including those taken in Vietnam, by a Vietnamese photographer. This year's contest has received 25,000 entries submitted from 147 countries and regions.
In the category "People of the World", the photo taken by Hoai Nguyen Phuoc was included in the excellent photo group by the judges.
In the category of "Travel Folio", two photos of author Phan Khanh were included in the group of excellent photos sent to the contest.
In the category named "Islands", the photo of author Nguyen Tan Tuan was highly appreciated by the jury.
The "Travel Folio" category also includes the work of photographer Paul Sansome from England, taken in Hanoi, which was highly appreciated by the jury.
- Vietnamese photographer wins place in 50 best photos of #Green2020
- Photos taken in Vietnam for the Drone Photo Awards
- Two Vietnamese photographers claim prizes at Int l Monochrome Awards 2020
- Highflying Vietnam snapshots honored at int’l aerial photo contest
- Photo taken in Vietnam shortlisted in international contest
- Ambitious female photographer with a desire to show Vietnam to the world
- Photos demonstrating Vietnam’s combat against COVID-19 shown on US Times Square
- Vietnamese cheese among the impressive cultural and tourist moments of the world