Lofita, Hue Street
If you’re seeking a coffee shop that has healthy drinks and a beautiful view, Lofita in Hue Street is the best choice. The shop boasts a cozy atmosphere with a tone of brown color. The furniture inside is arranged simply and modernly, Zing News reported.
As Christmas is drawing near, Lofita is resplendently embellished with Christmas trees and snowman. Although the Noel check-in corner is not large, it offers customers a perfect background to take photos.
The outdoor space is also preferred by many people. Lofita serves a diverse menu especially different types of detox at a price of 50,000 VND (US$ 2.16).
Cafe de Flore 46
Sparkling lights and a warm atmosphere are the first impressions of many people when coming to Cafe de Flore 46 these days. The arched window frames are redolent of Moroccan architecture. The shop has both front and back spaces for visitors to freely check-in.
Regarding the menu, peach, orange & lemongrass tea and strawberry & mango tea are the two most “must-try” drinks, according to many customers.
Villa Des Fleurs
Villa Des Fleurs has classical architecture which is so appropriate for winter days in Hanoi. Amidst the snug space, the glistening lights are delicately arranged leaving tourists a strong impression upon entering. For youngsters interested in Bokeh photography, Villa Des Fleurs is truly an ideal place.
Although the shop is a little small, it’ll surely bring you unforgettable moments. There is nothing more perfect than taking a sip of coffee with your loved ones amidst the cold weather in Hanoi.
- Top ideal places to admire Tet flowers in Da Lat
- Sunset hunting from the old seaplane station in Hanoi s West Lake
- Craggy cliffs in Vietnam that offer thrills to adventure lovers
- Celebrate Christmas in a European-style cafe
- List of beautiful Christmas decoration cafes in Da Nang every millimeter
- Instagramable abandoned places in Da Lat
- Sublime verdant terraced fields in northwestern Vietnam
- Check-in the most beautiful Christmas places in Vung Tau in 2021
- Vietnamese cafe apartment highlighted on National Geographic UK
- Stunning Europe-like check-in spots in Vietnam