Masks have become indispensable at fashion shows and show biz events amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
At the Vietnam International Fashion Week celebrities wore masks, many embellished with ornaments, as they sought to keep themselves and others safe from Covid-19. In the photo above, actress Diem My walks the red carpet with a clear mask.
At another event she opts for a heavily ornamented one.
A beaded mask matches actress Nha Phuong’s dress.
At a fashion show, Phuong wears a plain mask.
Model Khanh Linh in a mask that took her five hours to decorate.
South Korean singer Hari Won shows off her natural makeup style in a clear mask.
Fashion designer Von Nguyen (R) in an unembellished mask, while her friend, Hoang Ku, uses a turban to protect himself.
Fashion designers like Cong Tri and Nguyen Tien Truyen also promoted masks in their new collections at the fashion week held in Saigon from December 3-6.
Photos by Hai Nguyen
- Vietnamese celebs go for transparent masks in time of coronavirus
- Transparent face masks become hot trend
- Celebs make a white fashion statement
- Catwalk shows to return for Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week in December
- Free ‘face mask ATM’ comes into operation in HCM City
- First face mask ATM makes debut in Hanoi
- U.S President Trump not to support a national mask mandate
- Beauty queens gather for fashion show by designer Hoang Hai
- Shades of beige: Vietnamese celebs embrace naked tones
- First face-mask dispenser goes into operation in HCM City