Multiple Grammy Award winner Gwen Stefani wore a dress with pants created by Cong Tri for a TV appearance.
Appearing on Hallmark channel at the beginning of December to talk about her new song ‘Here This Christmas,’ she donned a one-shoulder dress generously decorated with string ribbons and taffeta bell-bottoms.
The outfit is from Tri’s Spring 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection which debuted in November and has been featured in Vogue magazine.
This is the second time that Stefani has worn Tri’s creation after once around Christmas in 2017 when she wore a red and white striped sequin bodysuit with a giant ribbon on top.
Stefani, 51, is an American singer, fashion designer and entrepreneur. She made her musical debut at 17, and has won numerous awards both as a solo singer and a vocalist for a rock band that she founded, No Doubt, including three Grammys.
She also won the Fashion Icon of 2019 Award.
- Who is Carter Rubin – Winner of The Voice season 9
- Celebs embrace trend of thigh-high slits
- Miss Earth 2020 : Chinese candidate wears outfit resembling Vietnamese “ao dai” in talent competition
- VN Int’l Fashion Week to open in HCM City next month
- Việt Nam International Fashion Festival 2020 showcases various art forms
- Vietnam’s fashion designer to show off his sustainable clothes at London Fashion Week
- Huế to host long dress festival
- Celebs make a white fashion statement
- Vietnamese fashion conquers the world