ĐÀ NẴNG — A collection of 54 wood sculptures, lacquer, oil and canvas, silk and watercolour paintings are on display at Da Nang City’s Fine Arts Museum in celebration of Viet Nam’s Fine Arts Day.
The museum said the exhibition, which opened on Wednesday, features the best artworks by 44 local artists through 2020, reflecting the beauty of landscapes, people, daily life activities and culture of the coastal central region.
The exhibition will open for free at 78 Le Duẩn Street till December 17.
The museum is one of the popular cultural destinations for tourists besides the Chăm Sculpture Museum and the Đa Nẵng Museum.
It’s also an event to celebrate New Year festival. —
- Vietnam Fine Arts Museum opens propaganda painting collection
- Exhibition to raise funds for victims of natural disasters
- The COVID-19 exhibition will open next week in Da Nang
- Exhibition raises funds for flood victims in central Vietnam
- Exhibition highlights wood-engraved paintings
- Exhibition on noted painter Bùi Xuân Phái opens in Hà Nội
- Contemporary art museum debuts