HÀ NỘI — Russian Film Week will begin in Ha Noi on December 9 at the National Cinema Centre.
Movies featured are Road to Berlin; White Tiger; The Star; Come and See and They Fought for Their Country.
Road to Berlin is a drama and adventure directed by Sergei Popov. The comprehensive direction and careful construction of the script allows the film to examine the bonding of two characters, depicting their professionalism and often heroic acts, without resorting to sensationalism or sentimentality.
It will be shown at 7pm on December 9 to open the film event.
Audience will have an opportunity to better understand the Great Patriotic war and experience the Russian film industry.
All five films selected for this year’s event have won many domestic awards and have featured at a number of international festivals.
Free tickets can be picked up at the cinema from December 4, at 87 Lang Hạ Street.
The week is co-organised by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Russian embassy in Viet Nam on the 70th anniversary of relations between Viet Nam and Russia (1950-2020) and marked the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II. —
- Vietnamese film week to feature outstanding works
- Female director’s film project honoured at Busan Film Festival
- Vietnamese movies featured at Busan, Locarno film festivals
- Việt Nam Film Week to be held at the Expo 2020 Dubai
- Month-long German Film Festival 2020 to kick off in Vietnam
- Japanese film festival to open virtually in Việt Nam
- Vietnamese film 'Father and Son' to be screened at World Expo 2020 Dubai
- ASEAN Film Week 2020 open in main cities
- Italian movies to be screened in Hanoi, HCMC
- Vietnamese movies screened at Asian Film Festival