Vietnamese stars have been flaunting their curves in dresses slit high.
In a newly taken photo, singer Chi Pu becomes a goddess in a dress made by designer Do Long. Photo courtesy of Chi Pu.
Do Long (R) is famous for his revealing designs. At a recent party model Quynh Thu (L) wore one of his dresses and caused controversy with many people saying the outfit was too short to wear in public. Photo courtesy of Quynh Thu.
Miss Universe Vietnam 2018 H’Hen Nie wears a nude top decorated with stones. Photo courtesy of H’Hen Nie.
Model Tra Ngoc Hang has high slits on both sides that show off her legs. Dresses slit on both sides are increasingly popular among international celebrities. Photo courtesy of Tra Ngoc Hang.
Singer Yen Trang reveals her left leg in a slit dress that has a glowing contour along the slit. Photo courtesy of Yen Trang.
Super model Thanh Hang wears a Cong Tri dress with a cutout at the waist. Photo courtesy of Thanh Hang.
Actress Thuy Ngan wears a sequinned olive green dress that fully reveals her legs. Photo courtesy of Thuy Ngan.
Model Ngoc Trinh, the high priestess of revealing outfits, wears a slit black gown. Photo courtesy of Ngoc Trinh.
Singer Toc Tien shows virtually her entire right side in a red dress with metal detail. Photo courtesy of Toc Tien.
Model Nam Thu in a puffed shoulder gown with a high slit. Photo courtesy of Nam Thu.
A sequined violet dress for model Minh Tu. Photo courtesy of Minh Tu.
- Celebs make a white fashion statement
- Gwen Stefani wears Cong Tri dress for TV show
- Shades of beige: Vietnamese celebs embrace naked tones
- Misses Vietnam don traditional four-part dresses out in the cold
- Vietnamese celebs go for transparent masks in time of coronavirus
- Stars embrace autumn fashion with revealing crop tops
- Jackets keep winter at bay for these Vietnamese celebs
- Vietnamese celebrities favor shades of beige
- Miss Earth 2020 : Chinese candidate wears outfit resembling Vietnamese “ao dai” in talent competition
- Vietnamese celebs go nostalgic in retro outfits