HCM CITY —The Mai House Philharmonic will hold a “Let The Arts Speak” concert at Mai House Saigon on Sunday to raise funds for musicians with disabilities.
The first part of the concert will include known concertos by Vivaldi and Mozart. The ensemble will perform together with five disabled musicians from the HCM City Conservatory of Music, including visually impaired pianist Đỗ Nguyễn Anh Thư.
The second part will feature favourite Vietnamese songs such as Hello Viet Nam, Tự Nguyen (Devotion), Đường Đến Ngay Vinh Quang (Path to Glorious Days).
All profits from the show will be given to five musicians.
The programme will begin at 7:30pm. The venue is at 1 Ngo Thời Nhiem in District 3. Tickets from VNĐ500,000 to 1.2 million are available at www.ticketbox.vn. —
- “Sounds of Hope”
- Concert to raise funds for flood victims in central region
- Classical music group honours Mozart
- Hanoi Brass Band & Friends to perform at JF Garage Concert
- Pop star Elvis Phương’s concert to celebrate long career
- Pianist Anh to perform to celebrate Beethoven’s birthday
- Vietnamese-American pop singer performs in Nha Trang
- Christmas-themed concert to be held at HCMC Conservatory of Music
- Rock band hosts live show in the city