From camel to earthy shades of brown and tan, Vietnamese celebrities have followed the beige fashion trend for an elegant and classy look.
Actress Ninh Duong Lan Ngoc (L) wears a beige dress, flanked by colleague Diem My, who also opts for a similar tone.
Model Phi Phuong Anh chooses a cutout dress to show off her curves. Photo courtesy of Phi Phuong Anh.
Model Vu Ngoc Cham’s street style includes an off-the-shoulder beige shirt made of tweed, combing with pants of the same color. Photo courtesy of Vu Ngoc Cham.
Singer Amee goes trendy with a beige gilet sweater and brown skirt. Photo courtesy of Amee.
Singer Chi Pu never misses a single fashion trend. She chooses loose pants with a crop top in different shades of beige for her autumn look. Photo courtesy of Chi Pu.
Singer Yen Nhi goes for a classy look with a silk and circle skirt in beige and brown. Photo courtesy of Yen Nhi.
- Vietnamese celebrities favor shades of beige
- Stars embrace autumn fashion with revealing crop tops
- Celebs make a white fashion statement
- Celebs embrace trend of thigh-high slits
- Jackets keep winter at bay for these Vietnamese celebs
- Womenswear a new normal among Vietnamese male celebs
- Vietnamese celebs go for transparent masks in time of coronavirus
- Gwen Stefani wears Cong Tri dress for TV show
- The new normal: Celebs wear masks on red carpet
- Vietnamese celebs go nostalgic in retro outfits