Agora’s biggest photo contest of the year includes 50 finalists chosen from thousands of submissions, with four images taken in different locations across Vietnam.
“The Shadow” by Cao Ky Nhan was taken in January 2020 on Hon Ba Islet of southern Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province.
Photographer Nguyen Ngoc Hoa captured the moment Vietnamese farmers harvest sedge, which is later used to weave mats. Photo courtesy of Agora/Nguyen Ngoc Hoa.
A woman wearing an ao dai and walking on a paddy field of central Quang Ngai Province was captured by photographer Duy Sinh. According to Sinh, portraits with ao dai are usually only taken with a terrestrial camera, but using a drone showed a different, broader, and wider view of the vast meadows. Photo courtesy of Agora/Duy Sinh.
“Smile of Mom” by Manh Cuong Vuong in central Khanh Hoa Province. The photographer took part in a community project, which captured people in need, printed and sent their portraits to them to give them a belief and joy in life.
Early November, Agora also revealed the best animal photos of its users in the #Animal2020 contest, including one taken in central Quang Binh Province by Nate Pham. Organized by Agora, a platform for photography lovers worldwide, these contests have attracted dozens of thousands of participants worldwide. Photo by Agora/Nate Pham.
- Hanoi incense village photo wins top Agora prize
- Two photos showcasing central Vietnam make Agora top 50
- Vietnamese photographer bags another international award
- Vietnamese photographer wins place in 50 best photos of #Green2020
- Vietnam’s breathtaking scenery displayed in the international photo contest
- Anchovy fishing shot wins prize at Siena photo contest
- Livestream support tool wins Vietnam technopreneur contest
- Communist Youth Unions launches IELTS contest for Vietnamese citizens
- Photo of northern Vietnam tea hills shortlisted in international contest
- Highflying Vietnam snapshots honored at int’l aerial photo contest