Yen Minh pine forest is about 100km to the Northeast of Ha Giang city center and stretches over three communes of Na Khe, Lao Va Chai, and Bach Dinh, Vietnam Plus reported.
To reach Yen Minh pine forest, from Ha Giang city center, tourists go along Highway 4C through Quan Ba sky gate and Co Tien mountain about 30km.
The road to Yen Minh pine forest is quite craggy; nevertheless, visitors will surely be blown away by its magnificent and mysterious beauty.
For those who want to escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life, Yen Minh pine forest is no doubt to be an ideal choice.
Camping is among the “not-to-be-missed” experiences of many tourists when coming to Yen Minh pine forest.
There is nothing more perfect than camping overnight amidst the immense pine forest, enjoying delicious BBQ parties, and hearing birds chirping.
In the early mornings, the pine forest is shrouded in mist resembling fairy scenery.
Photo: Minh Son/ Vietnam Plus
The carpets of green grass, rows of high pine trees dotted by wild flowers create the spectacular beauty.
Any corner at Yen Minh pine forest can produce wonderful check-in photos. Hence, don’t forget to bring a camera with you.
- Yen Minh pine forest – a green land in the heart of karst plateau
- Officials abet forest destruction in central highlands province
- The beauty of the mountain passes and slopes on the rocky Plateau
- New contemporary art space brings sculptures, paintings to pine forest in northern Vietnam
- Forest fire in Nghệ An extinguished
- Pine trees sell like hot cakes as Christmas nears in Ho Chi Minh City
- Fall in love with “unique” rose grass hill on Gia Lai plateau
- Discover Dalat of the Central Highlands – the town of Dak Mil
- Forests cut down for agricultural purpose in Central Highlands, Central region
- Pristine beauty of Ta Xua primeval forest