The ticket price to Hoi An Ancient Town has been halved from November 18 until June 2021. Tourist sites, hotels, restaurants, entertainment centers, etc have also offered promotional programs to lure more visitors to the town, VOV reported.
The record floods and COVID-19 pandemic have exerted adverse impacts on the local tourism industry, said Ms. Truong Thi Ngoc Cam, Director of Hoi An city’s Culture and Sports Center, adding that apart from the reopening of pedestrian streets, night markets, and craft villages, many art performances will also be held.
Hoi An City, one of the most well-known tourist attractions in Quang Nam Province, suspended all tourism activities in late July due to the second wave of COVID-19.
Last month, Hoi An was inundated by severe flooding in the aftermaths of torrential downpours triggered by storms.
- Hoi An ancient town reopens pedestrian streets, craft villages
- Tickets to Hoi An’s old town will be half-price from November 18
- Hoi An re-opens attractions
- Hoi An to re-open attractions
- Hoi An reopens tourist attractions after deluge
- Leading nightlife pedestrian streets nationwide
- Hue pedestrian zone reopens after two months
- HCM City plans more pedestrian streets
- Hoi An to reboot all tourist activities
- Colourful dragon festival livens up pedestrian streets around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi