HÀ NỘI – Chocolatier Maison Marou invites all chocoholics on a flavour journey of Vietnamese single-origin chocolate. The free chocolate tasting class will take place at 3pm, on Saturday and Sunday.
During the tasting event, that lasts from 45 minutes to one hour, with chocolate experts, attendees will have opportunity to learn everything they want to know about chocolate, and then taste what makes Marou chocolate special.
The event is opened for everyone on the first-come-first-serve basis, no reservation needed at the venue on Thợ Nhuom Street.
- Home-made chocolate attracts tourists to Tien Giang province
- Overseas Vietnamese old man dreams of making ‘Made in Vietnam’ chocolate
- Singaporeans enjoy tasting Vietnamese lychee
- Singaporeans enjoy tasting Vietnamese lychees
- Pizza 4P’s fuses Japanese, Italian flair
- A Taste of Hanoi – The egg coffee
- Mondelez Kinh Đô strengthens position in Việt Nam with new products
- Canadian ginseng promoted in Vietnam
- Cargill demonstrates significant progress against critical sustainability goals