HÀ NỘI – A festival dedicated to the Korea’s national dish, kimchi, will be held on Sunday, November 22 at the stadium of the Ha Noi University.
Celebrating the 28th anniversary of the diplomatic ties between Viet Nam and South Korea, the 2020 Korea Kimchi Festival is a chance to learn about the iconic dish which plays an important role in Korean culture. Visitors will also have the chance to make kimchi by themselves together with hundreds of other people.
A cooking contest using kimchi as a main ingredient will be included in the festival’s agenda.
The event will also include a talk featuring the Korean Youtubers HanQuocBros HQB who are known by their videos about their culinary experiences in Viet Nam.
The organiser expects the festival will welcome about 600 people, mostly are students and young people.
The 2020 Korea Kimchi Festival will take place from 8am until 1pm at Ha Noi University, 9 Nguyễn Trãi Road, Thanh Xuan District.
- South Korea-like check-in corners in the heart of Hanoi
- Two Vietnam film directors get grants from South Korea festival
- S.Korea National Assembly Speaker starts official visit to Vietnam
- Host of activities await visitors at Hue Festival 2020
- Hue Festival 2020 to open in August
- Lantern festival held at iconic pagoda to celebrate Hanoi Liberation Day
- Dà Nang Fantastic Festival 2020
- Rehearsal held for opening ceremony of National Radio Festival
- Hue Festival delayed to 2021 due to COVID-19