Vietnamese celebrities have made a clear fashion statement for the golden autumn days, and it’s all in white.
Singer Minh Hang wears a puffed shoulder dress and a porkpie hat.
Model Phi Phuong Anh goes in for a white shirt and a white midi skirt to show off not just her curves, but a colorful necklace and handbag. Photo courtesy of Phi Phuong Anh.
Actress Truc Anh matches her white dress with a black baker boy hat and a pink bag. Photo courtesy of Truc Anh.
A white frilled shirt is model Quynh Anh Shyn’s choice, setting it against colorful wisps of hair and matching accessories, including a watch and a bag in white with gold touches. Photo courtesy of Quynh Anh Shyn.
Model Khanh Linh walks the streets of Saigon in a sleeveless white shirt, a high-slit skirt and a bagged bouquet in hand. Photo courtesy of Khanh Linh.
Supermodel Thanh Hang strikes a distinctive look by combining her all-white outfit with a black corset. Photo courtesy of Thanh Hang.
- Stars embrace autumn fashion with revealing crop tops
- Vietnamese celebs go for transparent masks in time of coronavirus
- Beauty queens set to participate in fashion show for children
- Mui Ne where the blue sea meets the colorful sand hills
- Blooming white rapeseed flowers add allures to Moc Chau plateau
- Khe Kem waterfall: A white silk strip in Pu Mat National Park
- Miss Earth 2020 : Chinese candidate wears outfit resembling Vietnamese “ao dai” in talent competition
- Vietnam will publish the 2020 ICT White Paper
- Beauty queens gather for fashion show by designer Hoang Hai