Malaysian Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said this during the 37th ASEAN Summit plenary session held online Thursday.
All parties concerned must work together to ensure that the East Sea remains an area of peace and stability, conducive to international trade, he recalled, before stressing that ASEAN was intended to be a strategic player. in a constantly changing geopolitical landscape.
- Malaysian FM stresses ASEAN’s solidarity in solving East Sea issue
- 37th ASEAN Summit: Strong commitment to building ASEAN Community
- Vietnam, Malaysia aim at 15 billion USD two-way trade
- PM Phuc holds phone talks with Malaysian counterpart
- Vietnamese and Malaysian PMs talk bilateral cooperation
- Vietnamese and Malaysian PMs talk bilateral cooperation, issues of shared concern
- East Sea: Vietnam's position remains unchanged
- PM hosts press conference on outcome of 37th ASEAN Summit
- ASEAN, China uphold peace, dialogue, consultative in dispute settlement