|Vietnam News Agency general director Nguyen Duc Loi (L), Bulgarian Ambassador Marinela Petkova (C) and Deputy Foreign Minister To Anh Dung visit the exhibition – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – A photo exhibition, “70 Years of Vietnam-Bulgaria Friendship and Development”, was opened in Hanoi on November 16 to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Bulgaria, featuring 70 black-and-white and color photos that reflect the traditional friendship and cooperation between the two nations in various fields.
The exhibition is co-organized by the Vietnam News Agency, the Bulgarian News Agency and the Bulgarian Embassy in Vietnam. It will run until November 22 at the National News Center.
Addressing the opening ceremony, Bulgarian Ambassador to Vietnam Marinela Petkova noted that the exhibition offers viewers an insight into the bilateral relationship between Vietnam and Bulgaria since the first official visit to Bulgaria by then President Ho Chi Minh in August 1957. It also highlights the vital role of diplomacy and dialogue in establishing and fostering peaceful relations between nations.
On the occasion, she spoke highly of the Vietnamese Government’s and people’s efforts in containing the Covid-19 pandemic, which enabled the exhibition to be held successfully.
General director of the Vietnam News Agency Nguyen Duc Loi said many of the photos on display depict the support that the Bulgarian Government and people gave to Vietnam during the latter’s cause for national liberation, construction and defense in the 1970s and 1980s.
Besides the exhibition, with support from the Vietnam-Bulgaria Friendship Association, a concert will be held at the Hanoi Opera House tonight, November 17, to celebrate 70 years of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
- Photo exhibition celebrates Việt Nam and Bulgaria ties
- Photo exhibition spotlights Vietnam-Czech traditional relations
- Vietnamese, Bulgarian enhance trade ties
- Exhibition celebrates Vietnam-Poland diplomatic relations
- 70th anniversary of Vietnam-Hungary diplomatic ties observed
- Clothes exchange event promotes sustainable lifestyle
- “Hanoi – Hue – Saigon: Tradition and Development” exhibition opens
- Venezuela-Vietnam Friendship Association debuts in Caracas
- Exhibition celebrates Hanoi’s 1010th anniversary
- Exhibition tells Vietnam’s path to independence