The crop tops have been worn in various styles and materials and with a range of accessories. Actress Lan Ngoc in a crop top. Photo courtesy of Lan Ngoc.
A black crop top with a black skirt and boots give model Phi Phuong Anh a revealing look with a bold style. Photo courtesy of Phi Phuong Anh.
Model Jun Vu goes for pink with a crop top, blazer and skirt made of tweed fabric. The tightly woven wool from the outfits keeps the wearer warm amid autumn days. Photo courtesy of Jun Vu.
Model Salim’s autumn look includes a cardigan with a white crop top. Photo courtesy of Salim.
Model Khanh Linh dons a tweed crop top and blazer with wide-leg jeans. Photo courtesy of Khanh Linh.
A leather jacket is what model Thao Nhi Le chooses to wear on top of her black crop top. Photo courtesy of Thao Nhi Le.
Singer Yen Trang embraces the white on white clothing trend while enjoying the cool of the northern Sa Pa town in Lao Cao Province. Photo courtesy of Yen Trang.
Singer Thieu Bao Trang does not lose a bit of her elegance with his black cutout crop top, jogger pants and sneakers. Photo courtesy of Thieu Bao Trang.
- Jackets keep winter at bay for these Vietnamese celebs
- Celebs make a white fashion statement
- Shades of beige: Vietnamese celebs embrace naked tones
- Womenswear a new normal among Vietnamese male celebs
- Vietnamese celebrities favor shades of beige
- Farmers in An Giang reap bumper rice crop
- Farmers expect more profitable fall-winter crop
- Celebs embrace trend of thigh-high slits
- Sugarcane collected at VND770-VND800 per kilogram this crop