|“Magari – If Only” is one of the movies being screened at the Italian Film Festival 2020 – PHOTO: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER|
HCMC – The Italian Film Festival 2020 will be held in Hanoi from November 13 to 17 and then in HCMC from December 17 to 22, offering the Vietnamese audience a glimpse into contemporary Italian cinema.
Organized by the Italian Embassy in Vietnam, the festival will present five movies—“Magari – If Only”, “Sole”, “Bangla”, “Quaffer” and “Dafne”— about love, family, brotherhood and Italy in the late 1970s.
In Hanoi, the screenings will take place at the National Cinema Center in Ba Dinh District. All movies start at 8 p.m. in Theater No. 2. On the opening night, the event will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Free tickets can be reserved by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be collected at the information counter of the National Cinema Center.
After that, the festival will head south to the Hoa Sen University in HCMC.
- Vietnamese movies screened at Asian Film Festival
- Vietnam Day held as part of Asian Festival Film in Italy
- Vietnamese film week to feature outstanding works
- Hà Nội hosts Russian Film Week
- Fourth Italian Design Day to open in Vietnam on Thursday
- Busan International Film Festival Features 2 Vietnamese Movies
- Japanese film festival to open virtually in Việt Nam
- Month-long German Film Festival 2020 to kick off in Vietnam
- Việt Nam National Film Fest postponed until November