The Saigon Times
HCMC – Nhat Nghe Tinh (Master One Trade) Bookcase, co-founded by the Saigon Times Foundation (STF), a unit of the Saigon Times Group, and the Supporting Committee for Vietnamese People in Germany, has rolled out a 652-page book on plastics technology, which provides knowledge and information for experts and specialists working in the field and those keen on plastics technology.
The book is part of a series of engineering books, following the previous launch of seven books on mechanical engineering, electronic and electric technology, chemical technology, modern motorcycle-automobile engineering, biology and biological engineering, mechatronics and environmental engineering.
These books are aimed at contributing to the building of a skilled workforce and providing training in both theory and practice.
The plastics technology book is being widely used at vocational colleges and universities in Germany. The book, from famed German publisher Europa-Lehrmittel, was translated into Vietnamese and published in Vietnam by 24 Vietnamese experts in collaboration with the Tre Publishing House.
The book is available at the bookstores of Tre Publishing House, Fahasha and Phuong Nam as well as on ecommerce platform Tiki.
Three books on construction engineering, fashion technique and food technology engineering as well as the mechanical handbook will be added to the bookcase in the coming months.
- IRED launches “The Story of Civilization” book series in Vietnamese
- Saigon bookseller fuels thirst for books
- Another best-selling children’s book by famous author translated into Japanese
- German journalist launches book on Ho Chi Minh’s political biography in Berlin
- HCMC works with Israel on startup development
- Vietnamese publisher sues Lazada for allowing sales of pirated books
- A German journalist makes a book on the political biography of President Ho Chi Minh
- Vietnam to release ICT White Book 2020
- Book honours scientific, technological innovations
- Coreless rotating pipe cleaner: Made-in-Vietnam technology