Hanoi (VNA) – A COVID-19 patient died on August 2, raising the number of fatalities in Vietnam to six, all of whom had serious underlying illnesses.
Deputy Health Minister Nguyen Truong Son said patient No 429, a 53-year-old woman in Da Nang, had suffered from heart failure and chronic kidney failure for over five years as well as type 2 diabetes.
Doctors said her death was due to acute heart failure, myocardial infarction, chronic kidney failure, type 2 diabetes and COVID-19.
The number of COVID-19 cases in Vietnam reached 620 as of 6pm August 2./.VNA
- Sixth Covid-19 patient dies in Vietnam
- Another COVID-19 patient in Vietnam dies
- Two more COVID-19 deaths confirmed, both with multiple comorbidities
- Vietnam records 2 more COVID-19 deaths, both with multiple comorbidities
- Vietnam reports second Covid-19 death
- Vietnam confirms second COVID-19 death with multiple comorbidities
- Two more COVID-19 patients die
- Second COVID-19- related death in Vietnam
- First COVID-19 patient to have died in Vietnam