Hanoi, (VNA) – Two more COVID-19 patients in Vietnam died on August 2 due to related complications, Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son said.
The latest deaths are an 86-year-old woman from Quang Nam province and an 83-year-old woman from Da Nang. Both had underlying health conditions.
The 86-year-old was suffering from chronic kidney failure and heart problems. The cause of death has been announced as acute respiratory failure, multi-organ failure with COVID-19 infection.
Meanwhile, the 83-year-old died from acute coronary syndrome, cholecystitis, polyarthritis, hypertension and COVID-19 infection.
In total, five fatalities have been reported since July 31. All the deaths have occurred to patients with serious health conditions./.VNA
- Vietnam records 2 more COVID-19 deaths, both with multiple comorbidities
- Two more COVID-19 deaths confirmed, both with multiple comorbidities
- Vietnam confirms two more Covid-19 deaths
- Two octogenarian women succumb, Vietnam Covid-19 death rises to five
- Vietnam sees two more deaths from coronavirus, total reaches 5
- Second COVID-19- related death in Vietnam
- Vietnam confirms 12 new Covid-19 cases, all linked to Da Nang hotspot, total 558
- Another COVID-19 patient in Vietnam dies
- Vietnam records third Covid-19-related death